Kelly ( colleague in Millersville) has encouraging, supportive, and well-structured groups!
Saturday, March 16, 2019 from 9-11am @ the counseling office: 304 N. George St., Millersville, PA
This 2-hour workshop will help you address body image dissatisfaction by helping change the way you think about your body. Shifting focus from evaluation and critique to care, appreciation, and compassion.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Put media images into perspective
- Stay in tune with physical states such as hunger and fullness, pleasure and pain
- Appreciate your body more fully
- Support yourself during those times when you feel shame due to suffering, perceived failure, or feelings of inadequacy
- Relate to your body with compassion
- Distance from self-comparison/competition with others
Each session will be a combination of practice, lecture, and group discussion. Each session is taught in a supportive environment with no more than 8 people.
Kelly F. Dennis MS LPC is the Facilitator. Contact Kelly@kellyfdennis.com to reserve your space. Cost:…
View original post 7 more words